Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Love Have Mercy

I'm spent.   What to do?   What to do?   I just visited YouTube and typed in "ps22."   Why?   Because somewhere children are singing.   They are.   I need PS 22 to remind me of that.   I've mentioned them to you before, but I really can't get enough of Mr. B's wee songbirds.

Here's their current featured video--



I'm too old and unhip to know who Rebecca Loebe is, but you can visit her website here.  

All I know is that this song is like a tiny meditation, and you can't help but feel better about life.  

In supporting roles are the patent leather shoes on a dear girl in the front row.   Baby girl church shoes are timeless and sweet.   Isn't that alone a comfort in itself?

Have mercy on yourownself, if you can find the time.   You're worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment