Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Other Blog

Sunflowers at the Blue Levee
For those of you who are interested in my trip to the Mississippi Delta for The Most Southern Place on Earth seminar, I have a separate blog for that.   Although my trip is finished, I plan to continue updating it as I reflect on the experiences and read some of the recommended books.   Of course, I'll update you when I try a new Delta recipe or listen to some southern music as well.   Basically, there's no telling when that blog will end because learning about Delta culture is a lifelong pursuit.

The latest entry is all about Mrs. Fannie Lou Hamer.   Her life's work will inspire you and get you ready for the new school year.

Come on over to The Most Southern Place on Earth, but only if you want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment